Image

A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party. While barbecuing she stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.

After few minutes, she started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why she was doing this?

Then she was admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said “she’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that she had worn”.

→Contact lenses are made of plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted her contact lenses.

ADVICE:

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned….
or while COOKING…!

 

Advertisements